Physical Education in School
"Never let your schooling stand in the way of your education." --By Mark Twain
Students in Annual Sport's Day..
Introduction: Sport cultural is a big subject. It is the sum of those experience a which come to the individual through movement.
In brief, explain, the student often get this term confused with the sport.
Physical Education is a very structured way of learning skills of major and minor games,
where skill learning is the main focus. students are also assisted to develop socially,
emotionally, physically and mentally.
The concept of is to give vigorous physically activity for normal growth and development,
daily activities in today's work often do not provide the chance for such inter-House level,
class level activity. Just playing a game is not enough. develop strength, increase heart and lung powers.
- Demonstrate a variety of efficient and expressive motor skills through develop mentally exercise and other needed activities.
- To show a knowledge of the major health related fitness components cardiovascular fitness muscle strength and endurance flexibility and body composition.
- To develop good health habits, leadership, team-spirit,sportsmanship.
- Skill Knowledge in sports to carry on into to later life.
- Self-Confidence through body.
- Develop body muscle,co-ordination.
- All round growth and development of a child, good citizenship.
- Discourage the feeling that every fall create an injury.
- A big play ground for foot-ball and athletics.
- For basket-ball we have two fine code.
- We provide other sports material for circket, volley ball etc.
PHYSICAL EDUCATION CURRICULUM:
School Hours Physical Education period.
The purpose of allotting Physical Education period in the time table is to:
Physical Education is a education, physical training, through physical activities for the development of total personality of a child to its fullness and perfection in body, mind and spirit.
In short, It is a healthy sound and healthy mind.
- Give importance to health and physical education for the student.
- Give oppurtunities to exercise strength children's physical growth improve power through motor stimulation.
- Learn about the sport various sporting discipline acquire skills in sports.
- Build character and acquire values in life.
- Play games variation how a one run walk throw, catches perform other movement patterns.
Each class have one P.T. period per week.